[Artmurmur] some other miscellaneous for Sudo Art

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Wed Feb 27 14:36:34 PST 2013

http://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/sudo-art-murmur/?instance_id=

http://sudoroom.org/art-murmur-clothes-hacking/

http://www.facebook.com/events/172188489581717/permalink/173315802802319/

http://lists.hackerspaces.org/pipermail/sudoroom/2012-July/000618.html

3. Flash Conference In the spirit of our open invitation to the general public to take part in or be made aware of our existence, I thought it would be appropriate to hold a press conference. That could also take place during Art Murmur or at the recent ancillary creation Saturday Stroll (http://oaklandartmurmur.org/calendar/saturday-stroll). If anyone knows of reporters who would be interested in covering this momentous event, we could put together a press release announcing our intention to publicly declare the existence of Sudo Room. I thought it might be more fun to have a "flash conference." We can coordinate for some people to show up and crowd around the entrance at 2135 Broadway with their camera phones and/or pocket camcorders about 15 minutes before when we intend to start. If you don't have one, I have a bunch, some of which even work, in a bin in our Orange Closet. If the flash mob phenomenon has taught us anything, it's that the mobilization of social media masses at the
 lowest common denominator does not even require any particular purpose or cause.