[Artmurmur] Friday the 5th

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 20:16:49 PDT 2013

I know how you feel, I've been scared to go downtown too since there have been so many muggings, including my daughter, which hit me really hard.  I hope you will come by for first Friday though and show your work.  It's great stuff that you do.  I just take it home after.  Actually I left sculpture there for months and it was fine.  I would not leave any of my bronze there, though.

The night that people got shot a few blocks away, really a block and a half away, we were having an amazing time at Sudo room with an EEG machine, and Atomic ice cream, etc.  We are the community too, and I think our presence is important!  Sudo room is the best thing that has happened in Oakland since I have been here!  Just showing up is about all you need to do, and amazing things happen when we all get together:)

Tracy

>>> www.funkyautomata.com