[Artmurmur] April Art Murmur: Next Week, April 5th

Ray Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 10:52:19 PDT 2013

Hi Tracy,

Cotton candy (or 'Candy Floss' or 'Fairy Floss') can be made in a special machine, but it can also be made from a hacked balloon whisk. All i need are a pair of wire cutters. The ballon whisk is sitting in my kitchen with a hot spot light shining down on it. Hehe.

Raymond Lai
Ice Cream Man
Atomic Ice Cream
Facebook.com/MotoAtomico