[Bigbang-dev] Default ICANN data in BigBang package?

Sebastian Benthall sbenthall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:56:25 PDT 2016

I like this idea!

For the summer school there was extra documentation on the wiki:

https://github.com/nllz/bigbang/wiki

I forgot that I had the ICANN data stored on the I School server for it.

We may be able to use GitHub for storage of static files to make getting
started with the notebooks even easier/less dependent on potentially
finicky remote email archive servers.