[Controllers] List settings changed

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed May 22 13:09:12 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Per a request from a subscriber, I have set reply-to address back to sender rather than the list address to avoid confusion.  This is the way the sudo-discuss list functions.  There had been some concerns over anonymity on that list, but if there are no objections, we will use the same setting here for the sake of knowing who's talking.  the alternative would be for people to remember to make sure to sign off on each email they send.

Also, was there a meetup last night?  I have relinquished organizational duties for microcontroller night for the next month as I'm skipping town today until mid june but I hope y'all keep meeting up for communal tinkerings.

Cheers,
Hol