[Kopimism] Fwd: [CyberProf] "...revenge porn is under siege."

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Tue Apr 9 17:16:27 PDT 2013

thought this selection from a thread on Cyber-Profs might be of curious interest to kopimists. I'm with my friend Laura just below that this totally misses the point of the problem. From a Kopimist perspective, this further demonstrates the gross misapplication of strong regulatory rules on copying as a means of solving all social problems through technical proxy rather than dealing with what's so messed up about it - like intrusion of privacy and obscene defamation.