[Kopimism] Stunning new evidence suggests that the Pope is a Kopimist

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:10:56 PST 2013

Hello Kopimists,

As founders of a new religion, we should probably take some lessons from
some other previous ones. I was doing just that today as I was researching
in the Vatican. As you know it's the home of a religion that's almost had
the right idea, except their leader, through some tragically bad mobile
phone reception, thought the idea was "fish-sharing". If the cell networks
of their time were up to snuff experts presume they they would have come to
the right conclusion of what sharing is a holy right.

Or was it that this unfortunate error was long ago righted by advanced
post-transmission auto-correction by the secret and masterful gang of
ancient computer scientists sometimes known as The Papal Lineage? Let us
inspect.

The earliest example of high-resolution desktop backgrounds were of course
made in 1502 by hacker Pope Julius II under the Handle M1cha3lang3l0. A
particularly fine specimen is Sistine_Chapel_1920_x_1080.png , beneath I
include a symbolic link I found of it.

[image: Inline images 1]

Yet, this isn't an ordinary link. Using an exploit of their primitive
operating system the header section of the file was allow to contain
arbitrary data. Jokesters they were, the Pon.tiffs hid a secret key.
Obviously disguised as an actual pair of crossed keys.

[image: Inline images 2]
Let's zoom in on the left key and rotate 90 degress counterclockwise around
the Tree structure.
[image: Inline images 3]
Here the clinching evidence is found. Unsurprising for the time, memory was
scarce so all text was displayed in low resolution. Still very clearly it
can be seen two Kapital K's making up the pins of the Keys (I've outlined
one in red). As we all know the pixelated K logo was developed a millenia
before by the great Isak Gerson. This is not unsurprising really when we
recall that Julius II's mysterious, and never explained tranvestite
confession to his progeny may not have been "I is a girl, son"

Yours,
Not confusing