[Palaquium] Protocols!

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Sep 24 15:23:41 PDT 2013

Last Tuesday we had the first meeting of the protocols group for the Open
Bio Lab. We've planned to set up a small lab at the homes of each of the
protocols group members so we can continuously test and improve protocols.

Meanwhile, I mentioned to Malthe that we were getting a lot of inspiration
from the set of three books called:

  Molecular Cloning - A Lab Manual

Craig recommended this set and it's a great resource since it has many of
the old-school / low tech protocols!

I put a copy online:

  http://ven.li/protocols.pdf  [warning: 124 MB)

Please share the pdf, but please don't share the url :)

Also, if you need other technical books, then this is a great resource:

  http://bookfi.org/

--
Marc