[robots] My Addition to NB ChinaShoppingList

Brendan b.d.reddybest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:15:37 PST 2014

I'll match Ben on this

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ben Burke" <benjaminburke at me.com>
Sent: ‎11/‎17/‎2014 2:49 PM
To: "mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com" <mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com>
Cc: "Jake" <jake at spaz.org>; "Brendan" <b.d.reddybest at gmail.com>; "robots at lists.sudoroom.org" <robots at lists.sudoroom.org>; "tdfischer at hackerbots.net" <tdfischer at hackerbots.net>
Subject: My Addition to NB ChinaShoppingList

Hey Mitch,

I’ve added a couple items to the Noise Bridge China shopping list for Sudo Room. They are Amphenol connectors that will be useful when we build tools for the giant robot arm. I found some of these connectors online for about $13 each, if you can get them in China for less, that would be super awesome. I’ll personally pay for 2 of each up to about $60 total. They are MS3106B18-1P and MS3106B18-1S . I put all this on the nb wiki page.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/ChinaShoppingList

Thanks in advance,
Ben Burke

P.S. Hope you are having a great trip. Have you ever given a class/talk on buying electronics and fabrication services in China?