[robots] robot is back online

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Oct 28 02:39:33 PDT 2014

as of tonight, the robot is back to fully operational in its new location.
Ben and I ran a white cat3 cable from the YASNAC to the server balcony
area for serial communications, and it's plugged into the 3d printer
desktop as usual.  serial communications are tested and working.

i wired up the 3-phase converter to after the servo power relay, which
means it won't spin up until you hit SERVO ON.  This means that if you're
just messing around with the YASNAC and don't need the robot/servos on,
it's actually pretty quiet...

especially now that the DOOR SHUTS and stays shut, so the noise is kept
inside the cabinet.  this is a major upgrade.

at some point we should unscrew the plate on the top of the back of the
YASNAC and clean out the air filter, because it's probably pretty filthy
by now.

anyway, robot on...

-jake