[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-helpdesk] Free Lathe to Donate

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Tue Mar 13 23:21:57 PDT 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[omni-helpdesk] Free Lathe to Donate
Date: 	Tue, 13 Mar 2018 23:00:26 -0700
From: 	Barry Cammer <barrybear1 at comcast.net>
To: 	info at omnicommons.org

Good Evening Folks,

I have a large used wood working lathe and someone suggested that I
might want to donate it to you folks.  I don’t see wood working as part
of what you have going on, but I thought I’d send a quick not to see if
you’re interested.  It sits on a wooden stand and is about 3’ high and
5’ wide.  Any interest?  I would deliver it.

Please let me know if you’re not interested and I’ll search for another
recipient.

Peace,

Barry Cammer

925-352-7101