[Tmpcommonsnet] Introduction and 30c3 suggestion

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:24:54 PDT 2013

howdy folks,

I'm Matt, sudoer, learner, facilitator, non-vioent communicator, hippie,
free culturist, open evangelist, software enthusiast, environmentalist,
co-oper, org nerd, geek, etc.

I recently quit my job to do freelance web development / consulting gigs
and work more on projects of passion including sudo mesh and others.

// Matt