On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Marc Juul <marc@juul.io> wrote:
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Max B <maxb.personal@gmail.com> wrote:

We are having issues with digital ocean anyway so I'll set up a new exit node (VPN) and will switch existing mesh nodes over to this new exit node. If I still have access to a peoplesopen.net router/node a week from today then I will issue an update that switches them to the new VPN.
I'm still waiting for the dedicated server that I ordered to come online. The switchover should happen this weekend instead.