Yea - i asked john to leave that for us.. thanks for patrik for putting this out to the list!

I think, before anyone sells anything or gives anything away, we need to make posts like patrik's making sure no other collective needs or wants stuff.. we should make a list and aggregate or mark materials in some way.. for sure with a 'goes bad by' date.. also for stuff is wanted, make sure it goes to where it is most needed or otherwise distro'd fairly.. though I dont think that will be an issue :)

David 




On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Patrik D'haeseleer <patrikd@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone want this ancient oscilloscope that John left behind? If not, I may advertise it on the dorkbot list and a few other places. We could ask John to come take it, but it would be a shame to junk it - there's people who are really into this kind of stuff.


​
Does anyone ever go the Electronics Flea Market at De Anza College? That would be the perfect audience for this kind of item. Next one is this Saturday.

Patrik

_______________________________________________
sudo-discuss mailing list
sudo-discuss@lists.sudoroom.org
https://lists.sudoroom.org/listinfo/sudo-discuss