3D Printer Dear Diary
Jump to navigation Jump to search
TAM is our Type A Machine 3D Printer at SudoRoom. Here are entries in his diary as he grows up into a blossoming 3D printing brony!
To find out more about 3D Printing at SudoRoom: 3D Printing Wiki
- Friendship is magic.
- We are Bronies.
- We are all in this together.
- We forgive each other and forget.
- I got a new 3D printer bed! SudoRoom loves me!
- 6/1/13 - I was so popular this Saturday! there are these cool new best friends who are here to have fun and print 3d haptic projects.
- 6/2/13 - I need more blue tape. I feel naked! If someone in my sudoroom family could get some scotch painter's tape or a similar thin blue tape it would be easier for me to print all these cute printers.
- 6/2/13 - a sudoRoom member became one of the masters of 3D printing this weekend! I have a new best friend! it is like my little pony. he knows how to level me and print stuff and get my z axis all aligned. we will have so much fun playing and maybe he will get me more new friends too!