Art and Revolution
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Made using found materials.
- Design encourages accessibility to those without capital or experience.
- Construction skills involve bending metal and cutting metal, without welding.
- Necessary tools: hammer and vice grips (for bending metal experiments), and something sharp: scissors, garden shears, knife, or pliers.
- All materials are found on the street, total cost zero.
- Replicability tested. After loss, was rebuilt in a day and made at https://www.noisebridge.net/
You will need:
- 1 large coffee can, paint can, or industrial-size fruit can.
- 1 regular size soup can
- small piece of metal, for the fuel shelf.
- large piece of metal, or interior can with less diameter than the outer canister.
Crunch, hack... more details and plan coming soon. Metal Experiments