Today I Learned - Comics, Arduinos, 3D Printing & More
Files from the Event
Here are the files
- WHEN May 11th, Saturday, 2pm
- DURATION 2-3 hours. Even longer if you want.
- LOCATION sudo room
- PRICE $0
- NUTSHELL Old-fashioned comic book jam. We will take the end result and print it out as a relief using the 3D Printer.
- INSTRUCTOR Romy Ilano
Decoration of SudoRoom
By the end of the day we'd like to hang up some comics in the space to spruce it up.
- Giant roll out scrolls of paper 20 feet long that we can draw a big comic on!
- Wacom Bamboo Tablet
- 3D Printer
- Roll out a big roll of paper
- People draw their characters interacting (1 or more characters per artist)
- We scan the drawing
- We fuse the scan onto a 3D Model using the customizable Lithopane onThingiverse - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:74322
- Print out the lithopane on the 3D Printer
- Warning - this might take a while (at least 20-30 minutes?)
This is a public service, community-driven event.