Sudo room's official address is 2141 Broadway, Oakland, but the entrance is actually on 22nd street.
If you were coming from 19th Street Bart station, you'd take a left on 22nd:
The corner looks like this, and the doors are under the second blue awning:
As you get closer, you'll see this:
To get in you can:
- ring the intercom to be let in.
- go to https://door.sudoroom.org/ from a smartphone or laptop (you can ask for this password if you become a member)
- press buttons on the keypad near the intercom (you can ask for your own code if you become a member)
- get a RFID tag set up (ask if you become a member)
- see full options at Door Access!
- A video tour to orient yourself once you're inside.
I'm not sure if Google maps links are welcome, but this streetview link should help people get to the door from their phone while en route.. Street view of Sudo room Door