Difference between revisions of "GameHacking"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
I the . I'but the
Revision as of 12:56, 23 June 2013
I'm interested in hacking games on mobile phones.
- Showcasing the creativity of the Sudo Room members
- Showcasing the creativity of the Oakland community
- Promoting community without directly getting involved in Oakland local politics (they are great people though but entrepreneurship, hackers and creative people don't mix at all with policitians and community organizers, remember that lockpicking incident? miscommunication on all sides)
- I want someone making fun of Zumba in a non vicious way. It has to be done. now is your time!
- Everyone learning to code
- all the code being open sourced on github or bitbucket!
- |RomyIlano I am the lone wolf iphone developer at SudoRoom. I'm not intersted in devleoping for android products. I previously suggested Cocos2D but the WWDC 2013 announcements changed everything!
There was a lot of anti-PC stuff but I erased it.
- Anyone trying to turn sudo room game hacking into a trade show for their private start-up should hire us though and we will staff the event with males in high heels and short skirts. Please make donations to Sudo Room in bitcoin currency. If you want to promote your API / private company that will make you rich! rich rich! please give full disclosure. This is an open source community, not a platform for you to pump your ego and bank account