Gratipay is a website for sharing money, used primarily as a way to support writers of free software. Sudoroom has an account, and it's the way many people donate money to us. Here's how:
- You can't sign into Gratipay directly. You need to sign in or create an account at one of these services:
- Visit gratipay.com, click
sign in, and select your account.
- Your original site will ask you to approve - click
approve, depending on the site
- You should now be logged into your new gratipay account!
Enter Credit Card
- Back on gratipay, click on your username to visit your new profile
- On your profile, scroll down and click on
- Enter your info and press
Give to Sudoroom
- Visit Sudoroom's profile
- Enter an amount of money, press
- Remember these amounts are WEEKLY, not monthly!
- Please give whatever you can - even a few dollars or cents helps!
- Your card will be charged every Thursday. The money goes directly into Sudoroom's bank account.
Notes on Privacy
Gratipay makes reasonable efforts not to share your personal information with the recipients of your gifts, so that particular gifts are anonymous. We do publicly share aggregated information about your giving and receiving. You may opt out of publicly sharing your aggregate giving.
To increase your anonymity, visit your profile and check
Hide total giving from others.
|$459.96||$2000||Cost of running Sudoroom|
|Y||Y * (365.25/7*12)|
|X * (7*12/365.25)||X|