Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2013-02-27"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(copied from pad "Version 65006 Saved February 27, 2013")
Revision as of 23:36, 6 March 2013
February 27th, 2013
- Door Access
- Art Murmur - This Friday. [planning on Art Murmur list - http://lists.sudoroom.org/listinfo/artmurmur]
- preliminary space usage measurements http://imgur.com/8CUFyTz
- Workshop Weekend this weekend:
- Oakland Wiki: History editathon this weekend at Oakland History Room, Sun. 1-5PM.
- Today I Learned: No TIL this weekend because of workshop weekend. Next Sat. Mar. 9th: Jewelry-making and jewelry repair! http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Mar._9_Jewelry-making_and_jewelry_repair
- Magstripe RW gone missing, let Bill know if you see it
- Exchequer presents 2 minutes
- New exchequer!
- budget surplus allocation / crowdfunding
- Flattr account set up
- Google Documents Fiscal Solvency collection (about to include non-mutable membership reports from WePay):
amendments to the compact
- To draft changes to the Articles of Association, http://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Articles_of_Association%2FDraft&diff=1670&oldid=1466
Discussion items + overflow
- sudo-crowdfunding protocol - definition of dividends, management of individual projects - what happens to returns on these investments? how will it affect tax status of sudo room? can crowdfunding take the form of allocating space at sudo room or other sudo-annexed territories?
- laptops - 10 x60 thinkpads 1.83 core duo from vendor in San Jose for $50 each. Harddrives could be: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WD-Western-Digital-SSD-D0015SI-5000-SiliconDrive-III-SATA-15GB-2-5-Industrial-/200899701870?pt=US_Solid_State_Drives&hash=item2ec68e2c6e for $24 each. Fundraiser? Fixing our current computers/linux install day an alternate option or a precursor to this order.
- Door Access Automation version 0.2
- Improve external-facing door interface
- Improve internal-facing door interface
- Solidify plan with Public School for access sharing
- Fiscal Solvency Improvements
- Implement new fiscal solvency sheets
- Re-investigate options for tax structure
- Pursue second bank account
- Membership process
- Implement member signup form
- Update new member orientation resources
- sudoroom.org version 2.0
- Migrate sudoroom.org to new vps
- Update http://dev.sudoroom.org/ and post code online.
- survey of existing space usage - assigned to hol, will have detailed measurements together by 3/6 and interim document on 2/27)
- standing single-operation workstations
- project/program-specific work areas
- open work areas (clean up and store components when your work session is complete so these areas can be used by others)
- what projects are being actively maintained by sudoers vs being stored in the space?
- are things QR labeled? - who knows how to redirect from QR-linked page to a project page?
- cubbies/shelves/drawers/lockers for projects/users