Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes 2015-12-16"
(copy from pad)
Latest revision as of 19:53, 30 December 2015
Sudoroom Weekly Meeting Wednesday December 16, 2015
remote-daniel: in case i fall asleep, my vote is yes on moving the moola away from IAFCU. remote substack: hello from DC remote-mari: meep. ._.
- Current bank balance: $505.89
- January rent paid, Dec utilities unpaid
- Move to Western Fed
Sudoroom Weekly Meeting Wednesday December 9, 2015
name, pronoun, icebreaker Icebreaker question:
What do you do to handle the cold?
- Matt / male pronouns (he / him) / I shiver, and wait for it to get warm.
- Stephen / male pronouns or whatever / go for a run, do some pushups, get some body energy--it's the only way when you have poor circulation
- Daisy / any pronoun / Well I have a lot of hair, I don't really worry about the cold.
- Rosa / she & her / Nothing really, I'm from Holland
- Peggy / she & her / Layers, try not to go out too much when it's cold, need to get thicker blood.
- Dante / he / Boil water for tea and hold it.
- I him, Rob, layers! & hat..
- Monday Nights at 5pm,
- Meeting #1 -- initial meeting, Nov 18 -- Peggy's son's birthday!
- Morgan is now a member!
- 12/02 max applied, pondering ends 12/30
- $500 in the bank. More income coming from stripe and paypal...
Move to Western Federal Credit Union