Mesh/Mesh Meeting Notes Template
People's Open Network Weekly Meeting - Day Month 2019 7:30pm-9pm
- Introductions and Meeting Roles (10 mins)
- Check in on previous action items (5 mins)
- Updates & Reportbacks (20 mins)
- Next Sunday (5 mins)
- Check in on ongoing projects (10 mins)
- Proposal X: (15 mins)
- Discussion Y: (15 mins)
- Weekly updates/check-ins (10 mins)
- Action Items (5 mins)
- Breakout Groups
Introduce yourself: Name; Preferred Pronoun; Icebreaker Response; BRIEF Announcements
- Icebreaker question:
- URL of this pad: https://peoplesopen.net/notes
Check Ins: Action Items & Active Projects
Check https://trello.com/b/wBKTQKDs/active-projects for Blocked items.
Check previous meeting minutes at https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/Minutes and paste action items below.
Other Updates & Reportbacks
Node Mounts & Outreach
Communications & Events
Comms Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/f3ugMPNU/94033ee6c2cef93fc1b1637b727c902a/sudo-mesh-communications // Events Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/Y3XfDK85/2b6fcb4fa92788609692a53a96fb4614/peoples-open-events
Internal Logistics / Finance
Internal Logistics & Bureaucracy Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/LzVQlW3X/1bb8bd543c8633688175365d2554c2c2/internal-logistics-bureaucracy-brainstorms
We host office hours every Sunday from 1-3pm in Sudo Room to talk to people, work on sudomesh projects, and schedule node mounts.
- Lumbragolonga: I propose that for one week we communicate exclusively via paper airplane. Here's why...
Example Discussion Item
- Gormavax: I wanna chat about the recent influx of spotted pigeon-dactyls in the Martian exosphere...
Copy and paste from previous action items above, delete completed ones, and add new ones:
At the end of the meeting, break out into small groups to hack on or discuss specific topics.
Last Meeting Notes
- link to previous meeting minutes
- CHANGE ME AFTER PASTING: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/10_December_1815
End of Meeting
- please archive these meeting notes by copying the entire pad contents onto the sudomesh wiki with the correct date format: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/DD_MONTH_YYYY
- then please erase the contents of this pad
- then please cut & paste a blank template from here: https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Mesh/Mesh_Meeting_Notes_Template&action=edit
- previous meeting notes are archived here: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/Minutes