Mesh/Network Configuration for MacOS X
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:31, 4 May 2016 by Redconfetti (Created page with "== Static IP Configuration == * Open the System Preferences * Open 'Network' * Select 'Ethernet' from the list of interfaces on the left * Change 'Configure IPv4' to 'Manuall...")
Static IP Configuration
- Open the System Preferences
- Open 'Network'
- Select 'Ethernet' from the list of interfaces on the left
- Change 'Configure IPv4' to 'Manually' using the drop-down menu
- Set 'IP address'
- Set 'Subnet Mask' (typically '255.255.255.0')
- Set 'Router' or 'Gateway'. If '0.0.0.0' isn't accepted, leave blank.
- Set 'DNS Server'
- Set 'Search Domains'
- Click 'Apply'
- Close the window