New Member Script
Questions we can ask prospective members at meetings!
- 1 Primary Questions:
- 1.1 PROMPT: There are no wrong answers
- 1.2 Would you like to very briefly introduce yourself?
- 1.3 What brings you to sudo room?
- 1.4 What do you want to hack or learn at sudo room (if you know)?
- 1.5 What do you want to share or teach at sudo room (if you know)?
- 1.6 expectations
- 1.7 Have you ever been banned from a hackerspace or any other collective?
- 1.8 What are the best ways to contact you?
- 1.9 What is your schedule like? Do you have particular times that you think you'll be around? You should check out our regular events!
- 2 Afterwards
PROMPT: There are no wrong answers
Would you like to very briefly introduce yourself?
What brings you to sudo room?
What do you want to hack or learn at sudo room (if you know)?
Sudo Room is part of the omni commons and as such, we take the omni commons statement of solidarity and safer space policy seriously. These policies include expected codes of conduct and the consequences of unacceptable behavior. As a member, you are expected to both act according to the code of conduct and also to be a part of acting to counter unacceptable behavior (we don't let mistreatment slide). Is this going to be a problem for you?
Ideally this should include the group going over the statement of solidarity and the expected behavior and consequences of unexpected behavior section of the safer space policy to make sure the person understands what's expected of them.