* Join the [http://lists.sudoroom.org/listinfo/mesh email list]
* Follow us on [https://twitter.com/sudomesh twitter] and like us on [https://www.facebook.com/sudomesh facebook].
Learn more at our general meetings , which are the last Tuesday of every month at [[Getting_there|sudo room]] at 7:30 pm. We have focus groups and collaborate on different parts of the project - from design to software development, documentation to hardware hacking, community outreach and climbing rooftops to mount nodes!* We have '''weekly hacknights''' on the Tuesdays that are not general meetings, 7:30-11:00pm at [[Getting_there|sudo room]], but at these events we do not spend time introducing new people to the project. If you do not feel ready to jump right in and start contributing, please show up for our general meetings (mentioned above) where we specifically take time to intro new volunteers and answer questions :D * Join us during '''Build Your Own Internet (BYOI) ''' open hours on Sundays from 1-3pm at [[Getting_there|sudo room]] .
* Chat with us on [http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html IRC]: [http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=peoplesopen.net #peoplesopen.net] (see also [[IRC | IRC Intro]])
* We generally collaborate on [https://
pad.riseup.net/p/ sudomesh meeting notes] at each meeting. Look at our archive of past [[Mesh/Minutes|meeting minutes]]!
* Contribute to the network by installing a mesh node at your location using our handy [https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/WalkThrough Mesh Node Setup Walkthrough]. This is especially helpful for those who are within range of an existing node (seen as a wireless SSID named "peoplesopen.net").