A project to create tools so that people can learn about, maintain and give back to their beloved SudoRoom hackrrspace.
Eventually this will be properly integrated into our Labitrack Inventory software.
- Learn about SudoRoom's different tools and work areas
- Enable people to help in maintenance of SudoRoom
- Reward people who give time and energy whether it's through fixing tools in the space, updating the wiki, etc.
Components So far
Breaking this up into npm style modules
- SudoCareManager https://sudoroom.org/wiki/SudoCare Holds central manager classes. I should make these private pod specs but I'm just going to submodule it into the other ones of now.
- Login / forgot password /sign up screens - https://github.com/romyilano/SudoCare-Login
- QR Code Reader - https://github.com/romyilano/SudoQR-Code-Reader
- SudoThing - https://github.com/romyilano/SudoThing loading things up to the server so people can look at them, fix them and learn how to use them.
- SudoGraff - https://github.com/romyilano/SudoGraff
See also SudoiOS