Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:41, 16 April 2013 by Factotum (Created page with "Chef: Naomi. Recipe (all approximate amounts) *500ml of mate, yerba buena *2 quarts of water, approx *20grams of chopped ginger with the skin on *~5g of lemon zest Proceess: ...")
Chef: Naomi. Recipe (all approximate amounts)
- 500ml of mate, yerba buena
- 2 quarts of water, approx
- 20grams of chopped ginger with the skin on
- ~5g of lemon zest
- Water brought to 175 degrees fahrenheiut
- added mate, ginger and lemon
- started timer.
- Totally sitting at around 7 minutes at (fairly) stable temperature.
- Added 2 tbl spoons of lemon juice
- poured through tea-strainer sitting in a single-drop plastic coffee funnel, into a glass pitcher.
- added 1 1/3s of a cup of inverted sugar
- Chef getting bored and tired at this point.
- added ~1/4 teaspoon of salt