Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:40, 15 May 2012 by Tunabananas (→Resources About Decision-Making Forms and Processes)
This is a shared knowledge commons on our options to make decisions with Sudo Room. This may be more complicated than options for income, so a template is provided, feel free to reject the template and use a free-form response below.
What kinds of decisions need to be made?
- Membership. Do we have it? If so, what are the levels/ benefits/ rules of engagement & expectations?
- Project Endorsement. When does SudoRoom attach its name and "backing" to a project, if ever?
- Governance. How do we make decisions on behalf of SudoRoom? Are financially-concerned decisions different or do they involve a different group of people vs. other kinds?
- Activities (non-hacking). Will SudoRoom have speakers/ events/ classes? What system or structure do we put in place to facilitate this? Do others need to agree on any aspects of these "extracurricular" activities?
- (other response)
Who makes decisions?
- All parties interested in the topic being decided upon
How are these decisions made (by what process)?
Where and when are these decisions made?
Free-form Decision-Making Responses