Jump to navigation Jump to search
- who are you: marina
- irc nick: mk30
- what do you work on // what do you want to work on: Sudo Radio, oakland wiki, sudokids, Today I Learned, inclusivity
- what hours do you usually work: weeknight evenings, weekends
- if you have a conflict with me, how should you approach me?: i prefer in person discussion in a nonaggressive and nonconfrontational manner.
- what resources do you have to offer?: collaboration, learning, communication, love of every human & belief in their ability to grow
- workshops/classes you'd like to lead or have lead in the past: none
- what would you want to learn/what classes would you want to take?: localwiki dev, ubuntu, 3d modelling for the 3d printer, audio production, bicycle repair
- what equipment would you be interested in?: more computers, book scanner, art supplies (especially child-friendly art supplies)
- what else would you like to share about yourself? i am interested in growing sudo room as an inclusive and empowering space. i am happy to speak with new members, anyone who might be interested in sudo room, and anyone who has an idea for a project they'd like to do at sudo room.