Hi, I'm Rabbit.
- irc: rabbitface
- email: same thing but at gmail
- tumblr: ask me
- github: longears
Skills I can share
- procedural poetry generation / algorithmic writing
- procedural art of all kinds
- 3d modeling, 3d scanning, 3d rendering, 3d printing
- consensus facilitation
- fire poi
- comics!! drawing, figure drawing, digital painting
- making/recording music with Ableton Live
Things I'm learning now or want to learn
- laser cutting / CNC milling and designing things to be made that way, inkscape
- p2p / decentralized systems
- mesh networking
- hardware (arduino, circuits, motors)
Social / political interests
- queerness, gender, genderqueerness, trans*-ness
- consent, kink, sex-positive culture
- cooperative housing, business, etc
- understanding & counteracting privilege
- privacy, encryption, alternatives to Facebook etc
What hours are you around?
- Nights & weekends. Lately I've not been at Sudo a lot in person but I'm paying attention electronically
If you have a conflict with me, how should you approach me?
- Directly, honestly, hopefully calmly. You can treat me like an Ask Culture person.
Workshops/classes you'd like to lead or have lead in the past
- 3d printing
What equipment would you be interested in?
- Would like to learn to use the CNC Mill. Wish we had a laser cutter.
- I prefer nongendered ones, like they/them/theirs, but it's not a super strong preference
- I REALLY want Sudo to be a safe space. If you are a person with less privilege in Sudo's space and you don't feel safe speaking up about something messed up, I will listen or support or speak up for you if you ask me to, particularly about trans*, gender, queer, and consent issues.