Bestest Most Current Things
WakeyWakey Learning foreign languages other stuff using voice apis
Wyd Excuse me... what are you doing? mini video project
Help with CyberWizardInstitute
Art at SudoRoom
CoedAlgorithms doing all we can to make algorithms beautiful and poetic instead of torturous and agonizing
I go to hackerspaces to make things and hack. If I'm not hacking at a hackrrspace, I must ask myself, Why am I here?
- BACH 2014 Bay Area consortium of Hackerspaces Meeting in October - we are all working for a more inclusive, womanly, maternal embryonic, asian cosplay, all animal friendly (bears, cats and dogs all allowed), maternal, multinational, prostratic, and roundabout creative, colorful version of the new hackerspace for Anyone and Everyone
Current Projects at SudoRoom
- ProjectionMapping - toying with the idea of doing some projection mapping using combinations of sculptures, cheap projectors combined with expensive projectors and 3D models, mannequins and sculptures
- SudoKit Learning for everyone--not just kids but also old people, young people, even small animals!inspired by a cool collage teacher met at RPS Collective, the sudoroom hackers who like to teach, learning and animasl
- Today_We_Learned - Oct 11, 2014 - Creating FUN Games with Open Source! Calendar link
Doge needs more projects!
- SudoRoom: A Love Story a visual novel game about a person that is... you! who comes to SudoRoom and discovers all the neat things you can do. You eventually learn how to save the world too!
- ArtMakingParty event we put on after the Oakland First Friday
- Super Focus Club SudoRoom is a hackerspace, a place created for hacking. Lately it's gotten very tough for hackers to actually hack here -- we're getting pulled to do publicity for outside companies, social work, and more instead of actually hacking. Let's get back to the basics.
- HackDisability part of a greater cyborg human category for dealing with disabilities and aids such as crutches, coke bottle glasses, etc.
- Beginner Arduino Projects at SudoRoom - on the Sudoroom github - please join in! https://github.com/sudoroom/Beginner-Arduino-Projects
I like to build things. I prefer hack nights and doing stuff to tech talks.
- I love living in Oakland.
- favor collaboration and doocracy. Please work with me on the sudoroom github - http://github.com/sudoroom
- beginning apprentice snowboarding and skateboarding, journeying by hanging out with various dysfunctional pugs
- One of my friends Joe Reagle Wrote a nice book on collaboration in Wikipedia. He outlines a lot of interesting situations and ways people resolve conflict on Wikipedia. It might be useful to people in an open source hackerspace as well. "http://reagle.org/joseph/2010/gfc/"
- When I lived in Berlin I would often eat at Volkskuechen, which are these punk rock dinners that cost a $1. The emphasis was on making food, not buying it from a restaurant, or scavenging by dumpster diving. The food was usually better than what you got in restaurants. The focus was on creating cheap, healthy ways to eat food together. There were no book deals or bloggers or "thought leaders" people just did it http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuntenhaus_(Berlin)
- C-Base in berlin themes itself as a crashed spaceship. Maybe sudo room would be interested in creating some kind of grand narrative. http://www.c-base.org when I think of sudo i think of grumpy unix sysadmins who look like the comic books store guy from the simpsons. maybe it could be like elvis!