[sudo-access] Door Card Reader Issues

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:59:26 PST 2015

Hey all,

Not sure if anybody worked on the door, but it seems to be more reliable at
the moment.

The culprit for the successful error code swipe was an incorrect card type
(1/5) for Phat Beets. I commented it out of the white list for now.

In general, we shouldn't be adding cards without being able to verify they
are a compatible type (narrow, single-track magnetic stripe more like a
gift card or debit card.

// Matt