[sudo-access] [sudo-discuss] Sudo Member Space Access procedure

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Sun Jun 14 01:57:04 PDT 2015

Are those the 125kHz things (or clones of) the parallax RFID reader?

If so, they work very nicely.
---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader