[sudo-access] [omni-discuss] [omni-consensus] [omni-building] New Keys

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:49:50 PDT 2015

The door key system has broken down a number of times.  It's not a surprise
that Matt would prefer to have hard keys as a realistic backup scenario.
As per my last question, if there is a power outage, and the door is
running off of the default power, the door access stops working during a
power outage.

-Cere