[sudo-access] giving instructions to people needing a card

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Feb 11 14:55:32 PST 2016

I recommend having people CAREFULLY swipe their card at least 5 times in a
row without getting a red light any of those times (start over if they do)

even when i swipe a card for someone myself, carefully five times, i don't
always get five good reads!  so i definitely think three times is not
enough.

also, everyone please remember to include a way to contact people AND
which collective they're a part of, and who you are, when you add them to
the access list.

-jake