[sudo-access] access code removed

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Feb 14 15:18:01 PST 2016

Hi Yar,

the following door access code was removed since it corresponded to one of
the card readers' "error codes" from a bad read - meaning it was just
allowing anyone in if they swept their card right in the wrong way.  or
wrong in the right way rather.

# gina, homes not jails - added by yar
b8548d912086cc19f0f4633a4307af3c35b6ea81

the recent update to sudoroom/doorjam would block such a code from being
acknowledged anyway, but i took it out for completeness.  There may be
other such codes in the database (judith gips for example, i'm handling
that) but I don't have a way to check for them other than repeatedly
trying my card wrong until they come up.

i'm telling you because there was no contact info for "gina".  in a lot of
entries there is also no info on who put the code in, just a name or
handle.  for example, who is "horse"?

horse | added on Thu Jul 03 2014 02:22:29 GMT-0700 (PDT)

thank you
-jake