[sudo-access] [omni-discuss] card access questions for Omni general membership

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:09:52 PST 2016

I agree with Jake on these.

We should have Omni affiliation and a means of contact for every person who
has door access. And root access to the door control computer should be
carefully controlled and logged.

In my opinion, anonymous access to the door control computer is probably
the more worrisome issue. If you can at least track *who* is adding people
to the access list, that would be a good start. Then we can at least
reeducate those people to fill in the required information - or suspend
their admin access if they keep adding unaffiliated people...

Patrik