[sudo-access] [omni-sys] [omni-commons] Disco Room use

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:57:18 PST 2017

sorry for the multiple messages -

In my research, this was the best system I could find:
http://www.eventpro.net

but hadn't requested a quote since we've been running in the red since late
2015. i just requested a consultation, will let commons wg know how it goes.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé