[sudo-access] keeping front door unlatched for "entry hall building permit"

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:51:33 PST 2017

Awesome thank you Patrik - for inspection, technically it should be mudded,
but it doesn't have to be painted. Just one sanded layer of mud is ok,
doesn't have to be multi layers of mud or perfectly smooth etc.

If we can't get it extended again looks like we'll have to have it
inspected Thursday which I believe is the deadline? If we don't pass I
believe the permit is automatically extended but then we may have to prepay
for the followup inspection of that is needed ($160)

Best,
David