[sudo-access] IMG_5179.JPG, IMG_5178.JPG

Kazoo Studios (via Google Drive) lovekazoo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:43:22 PST 2017

I've shared some items with you:

IMG_5179.JPG
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4_Uo5o7HiI7azRTWlUwVFJ5T05Wb3BNZExOWHlTUEtxWUNR/view?usp=sharing&invite=CJOuuLoB&ts=587d68aa

IMG_5178.JPG
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4_Uo5o7HiI7cWw1eXZOd0RHT252TGZQcjVpZ204MFBwUGdn/view?usp=sharing&invite=CPPN8MoB&ts=587d68aa

They're not attachments -- they're stored online. To open these items, just
click the links above.

Hey Jake, et al., Here is a link to the photos of what's up. The camera to
the door is also not working. If you swipe your card, the door doesn't
open, and it looks like someone hacked it- opened it up and (maybe) fucked
with the wires. I am sending the link to photos because folks with riseup
won't receive the images. Do we have metal keys we can copy? Kazoo