[sudo-access] magnetic card reader error codes as peoples' card hashes

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 29 17:00:37 PST 2017

i definitely do not want to break compatibility with existing codes.

if the commit below can distinguish error codes, it should be integrated with
the present code purely to prevent error codes from being passed along as valid
card reads, is there any reason that can't be done?

does anyone here want to try?