[sudo-access] front door computer disk backup

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:44:46 PDT 2018

I would be happy to have a look at this. If we deem it adequate, I could
just write a cron job to rsync everything to a remote server and perhaps
also a spare local disk, or the like. I would need a quick primer on how
the thing is currently set up. I'll be around Wednesday evening so that
would be a convenient time for me to have a look at this.
Anthony