[sudo-access] front door computer disk backup

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:52:45 PDT 2018

I can already get on the doorjam computer, so what I need additionally is:

   - To know / agree upon what a good remote server to back up to would be
   - To have a way to add authentication credentials for the doorjam
   computer to that server
   - To know what should be backed up and with what priority

We can look at it together in person on Wednesday if you are around, or set
another time, or I can just get your reply here and do my best.