[Bigbang-dev] IMPORTANT: Transferring sbenthall/bigbang project to datactive/bigbang

Sebastian Benthall sbenthall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:57:01 PDT 2016

Great questions, Nick.

For now, I am still active as Benevolent Dictator of the project, handling
all pull requests.

All GitHub-related permissions have been transferred with the project over
to the new location.

But very soon (I hope by early next week at the latest) I will be sending
out a draft of community bylaws addressing precisely these questions. These
should specify roles and processes for community self-management. I'm
looking forward to any feedback, as I know there are many experts on
self-governance here. I will be providing a standard and simple process
based on best practices in community-driven open source communities.

All best,
Seb