[Bigbang-dev] Migrating mailing lists to Greenhost

Sebastian Benthall sb at ischool.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 24 12:59:59 PDT 2016

Hello,

Thanks to Niels, we will soon be moving our official mailing lists off of
the Sudo Room mailman instance and onto Greenhost, ("the social enterprise
with high security and privacy awareness with which both Datactive and
Article19 have hosted all their services")

Please sign up for the new dev list now!

We will continue to maintain this list until we have been able to update
all our websites and documentation to reflect the change.

We will also migrate the old mailing list archives to this new list.

Cheers,

Seb