[Biohackers] PCR

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Aug 8 12:20:05 PDT 2013

so people are kinda diggin these things:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1jxy39/tech_savvy_folks_of_reddit_what_are_the_most/cbjfqbt

Do y'all have a schematic in mind, maybe with an associated attachment or URL nudge nudge wink wink?  Also, I dropped off my tub of thermal grease in the PCR styrobox.  Be very careful not to get it on non-expendable clothes!  I know a peltier element is involved - I've done one experiment that faled due to insufficient heat sink/fan action, but it was a tiny fan.  Eager to get the driver software/hardware figured out for simple temp control but won't have time to work on it until end of sept.

cheers,
hol