[Biohackers] New kombucha batches started at Noisebridge

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:00:23 PDT 2014

This is awesome! I didn't know about the grand NB-reopening event and look
forward to it! Great work on diving right into this project, documenting it
and getting some scobies goin :D

Just wanted to add, that if anyone needs help setting up accounts on the
sudo wiki or calendar, please let me know, i would be happy to help!

I am currently working on setting up a calendar that replicates the sudo
room calendar, but for all Omni and related events (Will be at
cal.omni-oakland.org). Am thinking it may be a good idea to also set up a
Sudo Meetup.com profile, which would attract more local hackers, biohackers
and the hacker-curious...