[Biohackers] Event in CCL tonight at 7pm

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:40:29 PST 2014

Hi Fermentation peeps,

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that we will be having an event in CCL
this evening at 7pm. So it would be really appreciated if the fermentation
meetup could wrap up a little early today, so we can start setting up the
space around 6:30.

We'll be hosting a vegan cheese & beer tasting for some of our IndieGogo
donors and members of the Real Vegan Cheese team. I would prefer not to
have random walk-ins during the event, but I expect there may be some
leftover beer and cheeses to taste afterwards.

Thanks!

Patrik