[Biohackers] Need to move Kombucha cultures in CCL, due to construction!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:52:16 PDT 2014

Hi lovely fermentation people,

In case you hadn't heard this yet, the landlord will have some people
working on the skylights in Counter Culture Labs on Tuesday.

This means that all valuable equipment and breakables (like your kombucha
cultures!) need to move away from underneath the skylights, so they don't
get destroyed by falling debris- preferably by this evening!

Furniture that can take a dent or two - like filing cabinets and desks -
can presumably stay in place. I believe the workers will be putting down
some tarps to catch antything that does come down. I believe no debris is
*supposed* to fall down, but you know how that works...

They will be working on the two skylights in CCL on Tuesday, the two in the
middle of the space on Wednesday, and the two in Sudo Room on Thursday. So
unless you don't mind shifting things around from day to day, you might
want to avoid all of those...

Thanks!

Patrik